National Stroke Quality Improvement Workshop 2022
20–21 October 2022
The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health – Parkville,
Kenneth Myer Building, 30 Royal Parade, The University of Melbourne, Parkville VIC 3052
Online via Zoom
The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, the Stroke Foundation, and Monash University are proud to present the 10th annual National Stroke Quality Improvement Workshop.
This premier educational event is a gathering of national stroke clinical and translational research practitioners. This is a FREE hybrid event that will be held at the Kenneth Myer Building, Parkville and via Zoom Teleconferencing Services.
In 2022, the program will include sessions on:
- Health care improvement initiatives
- Innovations in prehospital, emergency and hospital care
- The National Stroke Data Linkage Interest Group*
- AuSCR contributor workshop*
- Rehabilitation and post-acute stroke care including the use of e-health.
* Please note: The National Stroke Data Linkage Interest Group session and the AuSCR contributor workshop will be running concurrently on Friday 21 October.
When completing registration please select either the in-person or virtual option for each session. Information on how to access each session will be sent to your chosen email address following registration.
If you know someone who is interested in attending or have any additional queries, please contact email@example.com
We acknowledge the support of the Angel's Initiative in making this event possible.