Nominations open for Stroke Awards 2020
The Stroke Foundation needs your help to find inspirational Australians making a positive difference in stroke.
Nominations are now open for the Stroke Awards 2020. These awards recognise stroke survivors, carers, health professionals and volunteers who have shown an outstanding commitment to improving the state of stroke in Australia.
There are many unsung heroes among the stroke community. Whether they be a survivor, a volunteer or someone who works in the field of stroke, these individuals go above and beyond to make life better for those impacted by stroke. Their courage, dedication and compassion to help prevent, treat and beat stroke is inspiring.
Do you know any stroke survivors, carers, health professionals or volunteers who deserve to be recognised for their efforts? Show your appreciation by nominating them for the Stroke Awards 2020.
The award categories for 2020 are:
- Improving Life After Stroke Award – proudly sponsored by Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Creative Award – proudly sponsored by Marmalade Melbourne
- Fundraiser of the Year Award – proudly sponsored by Precision Group
- Courage Award – proudly sponsored by Medtronic
- Volunteer of the Year Award – proudly sponsored by NAB Community
- President’s Achievement Award.
Nominations can be completed online and are open until 14 February 2020.
Help spread the message the Stroke Awards 2020 nominations are open by:
- telling your family, friends and colleagues
- sharing a post on social media.
This is a great opportunity to celebrate the achievements of our amazing community. We really appreciate your support.
For more information go to the Stroke Foundation website, and nominate someone today.