13th World Stroke Congress
World Stroke Organization
28–29 October 2021
Join WSC Online in 2021
The World Stroke Organisation invites you to join internationally renowned clinicians and researchers as well as colleagues at the virtual World Stroke Congress, 28-29 October 2021.
While the pandemic and restrictions will continue to affect the way we meet and work together in 2021, we are determined to bring the international community together once again!
WSC 2021 will bring you the latest science, clinical trials and guidelines to stroke prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and support, from every part of the globe. Together we can build a world where people live free from the effects of stroke.
The Congress will take place in coordination with the International Symposium on Thrombolysis, Thrombectomy and Acute Stroke Therapy in Amsterdam and also with a “RAISE” formatted meeting on Stroke Prevention in the United States. Speakers from both conferences will be presenting at the WSO Congress.
The virtual component of the World Stroke Congress 2021 provides many benefits including:
- Highly interactive sessions with opportunity to network with faculty/delegates from all over the world.
- Possibility to attend all the sessions at the most comfortable time and location for the delegates.
- Opportunity to showcase your work to participants from various continents around the world.
- Variety of live and on-demand sessions.
- Content available to participants for up to 3 months after the congress.
Find out more and register at worldstrokecongress.org